ANSI C63 WORKSHOPS
Details are available in the Final Program. Click here to view the Final Program
(New 2014 Edition of ANSI C63.4), and Time Domain (TD) Applications (draft ANSI C63.25)
(Visit www.c63.org for more information)
This combined workshop is presented in two parts over a two day period.
Topics Covered Include:
(1) review of the new 2014 edition of ANSI C63.4 and
(2) application of Time Domain (TD) measurements for
test site validation and antenna calibration.
These workshops are designed to increase your understanding of the new C63.4 standard and the TD approach. For the C63.4 workshop, there will be an analysis of the test site validation including using the CISPR SVSWR method above 1 GHz, requirements for hybrid antenna use, test setup requirements and many other changes. Application of time domain methods to validating test sites will also be presented along with a demonstration on its use. As time permits, attendees will get a chance to apply what they learned via problem solving and/or participating in the real-time time domain demonstration.
In the C63.4 workshop, you will learn:
• RF emission measurement procedures
• National and international regulatory implications
• Test facility and instrumentation requirements
• Equipment test arrangements and configurations
In the Time Domain (C63.25 draft) workshop, you will learn:
• Application for site validation
• Application for antenna calibration
Support material provided:
• A complete lecture flash drive
• FCC handouts and references
Who Should Attend:
Those responsible for determining compliance with
FCC Rules and Regulations (and CISPR 22), including:
• Product managers and developers
• EMC engineers and test technicians
• Regulatory compliance managers
• Test instrumentation developers
• Those using and calibrating antennas in making
radiated emission compliance measurements
• Calibration technicians
• Calibration and measurement accreditation bodies
• Lab quality assessors
• Test instrumentation and chamber manufacturers
Workshops feature leading industry experts and ANSI C63® members, including Don Heirman, Workshop Director, (Don HEIRMAN Consultants), Bob Hofmann (Hofmann EMC Engineering), and Zhong Chen (ETS-Lindgren)
ANSI C63.4: All day August 1 and morning ONLY of August 2
Aug. 1 8:30 am Registration Class: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Aug. 2 Class: 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
Time Domain: Afternoon ONLY on August 2
Registration: 12:30 pm Class: 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Dates and Location:
August 1-2, 2014 Raleigh (North Carolina) Marriott City Center Hotel.
See www.emc2014.org for hotel info and to reserve your hotel room.
Complete lecture flash drive, continental breakfast, lunch, breaks, and completion certificate.
Fee does NOT include copies of the draft or published standards. Fee does NOT include hotel accommodations.
The organizing committee reserves the right to substitute speakers, modify the program (or lecture notes), restrict attendance or to cancel the workshop(s). In the event the workshop(s) is/are canceled, registration fees will be refunded. No refunds will be made to individuals who cancel after July 10. Substitutions are allowed. Workshops without a minimum of 12 attendees signed up by 1 July 2014 will be cancelled and registration fees returned. It is suggested that you book refundable travel arrangements as appropriate if workshop(s) is/(are) cancelled.
For more information and to register to attend the
ANSI ASC C63® workshops, click here.