Thursday August 7, 2014, 12:30pm – 2pm • Ballroom B
The Awards Luncheon will be held at The Raleigh Convention Center. The Awards Luncheon will be the last formal opportunity to gather and network with families and EMC professionals from academia, industry, government, military, and retired sectors. The event will start off with a catered sit-down meal. Afterwards, the EMC Society will take time to recognize members and non-members for their contribution to the Society and for professional excellence.
The list of anticipated awards:
- Best EMC 2014 Symposium Paper
- Best SI/PI 2014 Symposium Paper
- Best Visual Poster Paper
- Best EMC 2014 Student Paper
- Best SI/PI 2014 Student Paper
- Special Service
- Richard R. Stoddart Award for Outstanding Performance
- Lawrence G. Cumming Award for Outstanding Service
- President's Memorial Award 2nd Year Extension
- President's Memorial Award
- Technical Achievement Award
- Honorary Life Member Award
- Certificate of Acknowledgement
- Certificate of Recognition
- Hall of Fame
- Sustained Service
- Symposium Chair Award
One ticket to this event is included in all 5-Day technical registrations. All others may purchase a ticket to the Awards Luncheon as an add-on to their registration.
• An Adult Gala Ticket is: $45 ($50 after July 7, 2014)
• A Junior (Age 8 to 17, inclusive) Awards Luncheon Ticket is: $20 ($25 after July 7, 2014)
• Children under age 8 are free, but must be accompanied by a registered adult.