SIPI-2014 - SIGNAL AND POWER INTEGRITY
The IEEE International Conference on Signal and Power Integrity, or more briefly called SIPI-2014, will be held as an embedded conference within the 2014 IEEE International Symposium on Electromagnetic Compatibility in the week of August 4 – 8, 2014. Registered attendees will have access to the entire EMC Symposium program, in addition to all the programs of the signal and power integrity conference, without additional fees. As high-speed designs continue evolving, signal/power integrity and other EMC problems become tightly related to each other. Thus, the conference provides a unique opportunity for attendees to exchange ideas and share experiences relevant for today’s high-speed designs.
Join your colleagues and experts/innovators in Raleigh, NC for a full week of technical presentations on advances and research works in EMC, SI, PI and other related fields. All papers that are accepted will be published in IEEE Xplore. Proposals for special sessions, workshops, tutorials, and experiments are also highly encouraged.
PAPER TOPICS OF INTEREST
Topics of interest in the signal and power integrity conference include, but are not limited to, the following technical areas. We welcome input and recommendations for new topics in the relevant fields as well.
- Signal/power integrity for chip/package/board/connector/cable design
- Signal integrity and power integrity co-simulation
- Design, analysis, simulation, modeling and measurement techniques
- Simulation and measurement correlation
- High-speed interconnect design and optimization (component and/or system level)
- PDN (power delivery network) design and optimization
- Device modeling and characterization
- Jitter/Noise/Crosstalk and BER analysis
- System-level SI/PI/EMI co-design
- Test and measurement